Sunday, January 18, 2015

Sick Miss

This type of thing hurts more the more we allow it to go on.
I have longed for this type of pain and will follow you anywhere.
The might it holds me as it completely rips me apart, inside out.
Its all I think about and all I can do to focus on anything else.
Taking my breaths and controlling the rapid beating in my chest.
In my dreams I wake confused and lost with yearning for more.
My lip is sore from my teeth at all the thoughts of just a form.
When they move I close my eyes and feel a wrench of my gut.
The part of me that would scream stays quiet pushing it away.
Agony I sweat and suffer like an illness with no want for cure.
No wound or spasm this pain is to last for ever and its clear.
The pain so strong it leaves no room for any pain from before.

                                                                                                    © Jeph Rants

No comments:

Post a Comment