Monday, January 12, 2015

Erase her.

I once thought I could love a woman. Then I showed her my writings, she looked confused.
I couldn't move on with her.
But she slid her hand in between my flesh and armor. 
I lied to myself to have pleasures of sin. She bit my lip and broke my heart.Yet every night I returned.
She told me to forget that stuff without ever asking. But it became where I my mind would go, so I couldn't close my eyes.
She worked me hard and let me have my way. I used her parts the way she ignored mine. All that passion pushed away, I buried deep inside her.
I needed something she had and more she didn't. I could not break her no matter how I tried.
Now I still use her, to get myself off on the pulp.


© Jeph Rants

1 comment:

  1. So familiar. It's as though you were the man who ravaged my body and destroyed my heart. I never turned him away because his touch lit me on fire and nothing else mattered.

    ReplyDelete